Here we discuss about how to Edit Media Files in a WordPress . We can handle information about the Media File, which is stored in the Media Library.
Here are some steps to edit or to change the media files in a WordPress.
Step 1 : First you have to click on the Media and then on Library option.
Step 2 : After that you can see all your media files which you have added in a wordpress. Click on File which you want to edit.
Step 3 : Finally, we can see the media page with some options shown on the right side of the site.
- Url : Here you can read only a link from media file.
- Title : It shows the media name. If the themes and plugins are designed to be displayed, the title will often show up in the galleries and attachment pages.
- Permalink : Permalink is the URL of the media attachment page. This is also a link to view the attachment page.
- Edit image button : In this option you can edit your image position (like : clockwise, scale, crop, anti-clockwise, flip vertically, horizontally, flip, etc.)
- Caption : In this you can add a brief explanation about your media.
- Alternate Text : The alternate text for the image is used to describe media and is also used for the availability of images.
- Description : An explanation about your media.
- Delete Permanently : On clicking on it your media will be delete permanently.
Step 4 : After filling all the option you have to click on update button to save the changes which you have made while editing the media file.